Schlage ND40S - Heavy Duty Privacy Lever Set
ND40S - Heavy Duty Privacy Lever Set ** check for availability and lead time on Finish and Handle Types
The toughest cylindrical lock for heavy-duty commercial applications. Schlage extra heavy duty privacy lever set for commercial, institutional, and industrial applications. Interior and exterior doors for schools/universities, hospitals/healthcare facilities, offices, public buildings, retail, and government facilities.
- Privacy Lock - Bath/Bedroom - ANSI F76
- Push-button locking. Can be opened from outside with a small screwdriver. Turn inside lever or close door to release button.
- Lever Styles: Athens (ATH), Rhodes (RHO), Tubular (TLR), Sparta (SPA), Omega (OME).
- Finishes: 605 - Bright Brass, 606 - Satin Brass, 612 - Satin Bronze, 613 - Oil Rubbed Bronze, 619 - Satin Nickel, 625 - Bright Chrome, 626 - Satin Chrome
- Certifications: ANSI A156.2, 1996, Series 4000 Grade 1. UL Listed.
- The door range is 1 5/8"-2 1/8" standard. The 1 3/8 door thickness requires 2 spacers in order to fit and must be specified or ordered separately (please call).
- Backset: 2 3/4" (70 mm) standard. 2 3/8" (60 mm) available. 3-3/4" Backset and 5" (127 mm) backset link also available (please call).
- Latch Bolt: Steel, 1/2" (12 mm) throw. 3/4" (19 mm) throw anti-friction latch available for pairs of fire doors (please call).
- Strikes: ANSI curved lip strike 1 1/4" x 4 7/8" (32 mm x 124 mm), 1 3/16" (30 mm) to center standard. Optional strikes, lip lengths and ANSI strike box available.
- Exposed Trim: Levers are pressure cast zinc, plated to match finishes. Roses are solid brass plated to match finishes.
- Warranty: Seven-year limited warranty for all functions including Vandlgard.
- Adjustable brass or bronze latch faceplates and strikes, furnished in compatible lock trim finishes.
- Cylindrical lock housing - Cold rolled steel, corrosion treated for normal atmospheric conditions
- No exposed mounting screws
- Exceeds 800,000 cycle ANSI Grade 1 requirements by nearly 4 times (3,000,000 cycles)